Business Documents and KYC
- 3 months recent prior processing statements for all products intended on being processed through the merchant account (If applicable)
- 3 months recent business bank statements. (If new business, merchant should be able to showing financial stability to support the startup/operation of the business or personal bank statements.)
- Prior years and year-to-date business financials (Prior years audited financials required if available)
- Website or Marketing materials (Print ads, brochures, etc.) if mail order/telephone order sales
- If product/service being sold and not owned by merchant, reseller agreements should be provided
- Articles of incorporation/articles of organization showing the ownership of the entity associated with the merchant account
Describe the product/service being sold? How is the product/service ordered or purchased? What are the price points for the product/service?
Is the product/service being sold through a Front End or as an upsell offer? Is the product/service being cross sold with any other product/service? If yes, explain. Is there a free trial and/or auto ship program attached to the product/service? Is there recurring billing/continuity plan associated with the product/service?
At Merchant Stronghold, we make the process easy for you. You can simple start our online application and with few clicks be able to submit all your information
Accept Payment, Anytime, Anywhere with Merchant Stronghold